Thursday, August 21, 2008

Who Is The Real Elitist?

Obama today in Virginia:
"John McCain was asked recently: How many houses do you have?
And he said, “I’m not sure I’ll have to check with my staff.” True quote he said, “I’m not sure I’ll have to check with my staff.”
So they asked his staff and they said at least four.
Now think about that. I guess if you think being rich means you have to make $5 million and you don’t know how many houses you have than its not surprising that you think the economy is fundamentally strong.
But if you’re like me and you have one house and you're like the millions of people who are struggling right now to make their mortgage payments than you might have a different perspective.
And by the way the answer is John McCain has seven homes."
See the ad the Obama campaign put out today in response to McCain's comment.

No comments: