Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thought For The Day.

Can our political discourse go any lower?  Thanks McCain campaign. Any lipstick reference is sexual?  Supporting age appropriate sex education is wrong (read the fact check on McCain's sleazy ad here)?

Unfortunately, we have 2 months to go so it will go lower.  I need to bury my head somewhere until November 5th.

Thank you Mike Huckabee.
And Mike Huckabee defended Obama, even as Sean Hannity tried to stoke the flames. "It’s an old expression, and I’m going to have to cut Obama some slack on that one. I do not think he was referring to Sarah Palin; he didn’t reference her. If you take the two soundbites together, it may sound like it. But I’ve been a guy at the podium many times, and you say something that's maybe a part of an old joke and then somebody ties it in. So, I’m going to have to cut him slack."

No comments: